Simple, Automated Temperature Monitoring.
Thermochron Temperature Loggers are the perfect device for continually monitoring the temperature, especially when space is limited. These tiny devices automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval. You can then download the results to a PC where they can be viewed, analysed and saved for later.
There’s a reason this is our most popular product – the number of applications for this Temperature Loggers is virtually endless. Thermochrons are commonly used for food fridges and freezers, vaccine fridges, transportation (solve problems with spoilage of goods), medical storage, blood storage, air conditioning and heating.
No matter what size business you are a part of, this Temperature Logger provides a low cost, easy to use solution for ensuring temperature compliance. If a problem exists, it will help identify when, for how long and how bad the problem is.
Thermochrons are one of the only temperature loggers that can be used at 140°C without an external probe.
Use this Thermochron with eTemperature control and reporting software, designed and developed by us here in Australia.
Details on the HC Logger
The HC temperature / humidity logger is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and/or humidity and records the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hrs can be stored. In addition to this, there are 512 bytes of SRAM for storing application-specific information and 64 bytes for calibration data. A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, or after a user defined delay or after a temperature alarm. Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected. The HC is configured and communicates with a host-computing device through the serial 1-Wire protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every HC is factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the HC to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets and bags.
- Digital Hygrometer Measures Humidity with 8-Bit (0.6%RH) or 12-Bit (0.04%RH) Resolution
- Operating Range: -20 to 85°C; 0 to 100%RH (see Safe Operating Range)
- Automatically Wakes Up, Measures Temperature and/or Humidity and Stores Values in 8kB of Datalog Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
- Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5°C) or 11-Bit (0.0625°C) Resolution
- Temperature Accuracy Better than ±0.5°C from -10°C to 65°C with Software Correction
- Built-in Humidity Sensor for Simultaneous Temperature and Humidity Logging
- Capacitive Polymer Humidity-Sensing Element
- Hydrophobic Filter Protects Sensor Against Dust, Dirt, Moisture, and Contaminants
- Sampling Rate from 1s up to 273hrs
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature and Humidity Alarms
- Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
- 512 Bytes of General-Purpose Memory Plus 64 Bytes of Calibration Memory
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at Up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or Up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Individually Calibrated in a NIST-Traceable Chamber
- Calibration Coefficients for Temperature and Humidity Factory Programmed into Nonvolatile (NV) Memory
- Environmental Studies/Monitoring
- Temperature and Humidity Logging in Food Preparation and Processing
- Transportation of Temperature- and Humidity-Sensitive Goods, Industrial Production
- Warehouse Monitoring
- Environmental and thermal management systems (HVAC).
- Human and animal temperature monitoring
- Monitoring of refrigeration systems
- Temperature-critical product shipping and storage, such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, and blood products